Обсуждение: Modeling Tool

Modeling Tool

От
"Rodrigo Sakai"

  Anyone knows a good tool for do the reverse engineering of a postgresql database? I tried to use DBDesigner, but I couldn’t get the relationships!

  Thanks!

Re: Modeling Tool

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
On 7/6/06, Rodrigo Sakai <rodrigo.sakai@zanthus.com.br> wrote:

>   Anyone knows a good tool for do the reverse engineering of a postgresql
> database? I tried to use DBDesigner, but I couldn't get the relationships!

I would suggest pgadmin, or the very excellent ems administrator (pro
version).  EMS administrator pro comes with a html report which allows
you to hyperlink jump around tables with RI relationships if they are
present.

merlin

Re: Modeling Tool

От
"hubert depesz lubaczewski"
Дата:
  Anyone knows a good tool for do the reverse engineering of a postgresql database? I tried to use DBDesigner, but I couldn't get the relationships!

we used case studio 2. worked quite well.

depesz

--
http://www.depesz.com/ - nowy, lepszy depesz