Обсуждение: basic log question

basic log question

От
"Angshu Kar"
Дата:
Hi,

Could anyone please let me know how can I view the pgsql log?
A week back everything was ok but today I open my db and see many data deleted.
Can I view when this happened?

Thanks,
AK

Re: basic log question

От
Chris
Дата:
Angshu Kar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone please let me know how can I view the pgsql log?
> A week back everything was ok but today I open my db and see many data
> deleted.
> Can I view when this happened?

If logging is enabled, then sure.

You'll need to check the postgresql.conf file to see where the logs
point to (your host/system admin may need to help you out).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

Re: basic log question

От
"Angshu Kar"
Дата:
Thanks Chris. I;ll try that tomorrow

On 7/5/06, Chris <dmagick@gmail.com> wrote:
Angshu Kar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone please let me know how can I view the pgsql log?
> A week back everything was ok but today I open my db and see many data
> deleted.
> Can I view when this happened?

If logging is enabled, then sure.

You'll need to check the postgresql.conf file to see where the logs
point to (your host/system admin may need to help you out).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

--