Обсуждение: query execution time

query execution time

От
David Hoksza
Дата:
Hi, is there a way how to get some more detailed times for query
execution like Kernel Time, User Time and Process Time? I would like
see the time which PG really spends with computing without times from
another processes (I'm running on Windows with PostgreSQL 8.1.3.).

Thanks,
       David Hoksza

Re: query execution time

Дата:
David Hoksza <david.hoksza@seznam.cz> writes:
> Hi, is there a way how to get some more detailed times for query
> execution like Kernel Time, User Time and Process Time?

See log_statement_stats and friends...

            regards, tom lane

Re: query execution time

От
David Hoksza
Дата:
This is not exactly what I'm searching for, but thanks..

David