Обсуждение: R: [ODBC] information request on postgresql --> oracle

R: [ODBC] information request on postgresql --> oracle

От
"Glauco Mancini"
Дата:
Hi all,

Ragnar and Tino many thanks for you feedback.

Using this type of approach probably i will try first with pl-j or pl/java because i am more comfortable with the java
language.

It would be nice if i can use, inside postgresql, something like "select * from myTable@oracleInstance" ... Probably it
wouldbe nice if elephants can fly too !

Best regards,