Обсуждение: Any Delphi programmers on this list?

Any Delphi programmers on this list?

От
Frank Church
Дата:
I need to access PostgreSQL on a low level using libpq.dll.

Are there any programmers using Delphi here? Free Pascal users is also fine.

Re: Any Delphi programmers on this list?

От
Daniel Schuchardt
Дата:
So whats the problem?

Frank Church schrieb:
> I need to access PostgreSQL on a low level using libpq.dll.
>
> Are there any programmers using Delphi here? Free Pascal users is also fine.

>        match

Re: Any Delphi programmers on this list?

От
"Merlin Moncure"
Дата:
On 3/11/06, Frank Church <pgsql@adontendev.net> wrote:

> I need to access PostgreSQL on a low level using libpq.dll.
>
> Are there any programmers using Delphi here? Free Pascal users is also fine.

I do a lot of programming with C++ builder.  If you haven't already,
check out Zeos Database Objects for high level access to PostgreSQL.
They work great and are supported across all versions of Delphi.

If you want to make your own libpq calls, you can just steal the Zeos
.dll wrapper without too much effort.

Merlin