Обсуждение: xml and utf-8

xml and utf-8

От
Perez
Дата:
Any pointers/tricks/gotchas on storing XML into postgresql?  Is it any
more complicated than storing the XML into a bytea field?  Do I have to
worry about character encoding?  All my XML is in utf-8.

tia,
arturo

Re: xml and utf-8

От
"Gavin M. Roy"
Дата:
If your DB encoding is UTF-8, I don't see why you can't use a TEXT
data type.

Regards,

Gavin