Обсуждение: Error on PostgreSQL mailing list web pages?

Error on PostgreSQL mailing list web pages?

От
Adam Witney
Дата:
I'm not sure which list to send this to.... But is the majordomo address
spelt correctly on the mailing list pages. Here for example:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/

It is spelt majrodomo@postgresql.org

Also on a couple of the others I have looked at... Is this right?

Adam

believed to be clean.

Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wednesday 07 December 2005 05:44, Adam Witney wrote:
> I'm not sure which list to send this to.... But is the majordomo address
> spelt correctly on the mailing list pages. Here for example:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/
>
> It is spelt majrodomo@postgresql.org
>
> Also on a couple of the others I have looked at... Is this right?

I forwarded this on to webmaster@postgresql.org and Marc is on it, though it
will take some time for the pages to regenerate. Thanks for the report
though.

--
Robert Treat