Обсуждение: how to get size of array in function

how to get size of array in function

От
Amit Soni
Дата:
Hi list,
i made one  function and the argument of that function is string array,

now how can i get the size of that array??

Thanks,
Amit Soni

Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website:  http://www.netcore.co.in
Spamtraps: http://cleanmail.netcore.co.in/directory.html

Support FAQ : http://support.netcore.co.in/

Re: how to get size of array in function

От
Andreas Kretschmer
Дата:
Amit Soni <amit_soni@netcore.co.in> schrieb:

> Hi list,
> i made one  function and the argument of that function is string array,
>
> now how can i get the size of that array??

Please read
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/functions-array.html

You can use array_lower/array_upper or array_dims.

HTH, Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)