Обсуждение: connecting windows xp to remote server

connecting windows xp to remote server

От
"Jeanne Thibeault"
Дата:
Hi- I need to be able to access a database on a remote Unix server (postgres
7.4) with my Windows computer that runs on XP home. I installed postgresql
8.0.3 and have the PostgreSQL driver available in my ODBC Administrator.
Apparently I need to be able to send my password as md5 encrypted, but I
can't figure out how to make that work. Thanks for the help. jmt

Re: connecting windows xp to remote server

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
Apparently I need to be able to send my password as md5 encrypted,

The ODBC driver should do that for you, you don't need to hash it yourself.

Hannes Dorbath