Обсуждение: pgsql and php with ssl mode.

pgsql and php with ssl mode.

От
babu
Дата:
HI all,

I am trying to use ssl mode when connecting to pgsql via php.
i have used the method pg_conncet with sslmode and require option.
But it gets an error "Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: sslmode value "require" invalid when SSL support is not compiled in ".

thanks
babu

Re: pgsql and php with ssl mode.

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 02:09:55PM +0100, babu wrote:
> I am trying to use ssl mode when connecting to pgsql via php.
> i have used the method pg_conncet with sslmode and require option.
> But it gets an error "Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: sslmode value "require" invalid when SSL support is not
compiledin ".

Looks like the underlying libpq wasn't compiled with SSL support.
If you built PostgreSQL yourself then do a fresh build and configure
it with the --with-openssl option.  If you installed from a package
then complain to whoever made the package.

--
Michael Fuhr

Re: pgsql and php with ssl mode.

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 02:09:55PM +0100, babu wrote:

> I am trying to use ssl mode when connecting to pgsql via php.
> i have used the method pg_conncet with sslmode and require option.
> But it gets an error "Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: sslmode
> value "require" invalid when SSL support is not compiled in ".

You have to recompile PostgreSQL with SSL support (or get packages with
SSL support compiled in.)

"No reniegues de lo que alguna vez creíste"