Обсуждение: database auto-commit

database auto-commit

От
"FERREIRA, William (COFRAMI)"
Дата:
hi

i writing a j2ee application working with postgresql and i meet a problem with autocommit
from my j2ee application i call a perl function and i get an error :
in french : Les Large Objects ne devraient pas être utilisés en mode auto-commit.
in english : Large Objects should not be used in mode auto-committed.

and i didn't find how to disable autocommit.

Thanks in advance

    William

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this
inmind if you answer this message.

Re: database auto-commit

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
IIRC there is no autocommit in postgresql itself, so the autocommit is
probably from whatever connection library/method you're using. Note that
PSQL does have an autocommit option, but I don't see how that would
affect this case.