Обсуждение: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005 beta

Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005 beta

От
"Philippe Lang"
Дата:
Hi,

Does anyone successfully use a .Net Data provider for Postgresql? I was
able to find two of them:

- npsgsql open-source driver
- crlab provider (which does not install correctly for me)

Any recommendation?

Thanks

----------------------------------
Philippe Lang

Re: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005

От
Howard Cole
Дата:
I have been using the npgsql driver on both .NET and Mono for over 6
months now with no problems.
Howard Cole
www.selestial.com

Philippe Lang wrote:

>Does anyone successfully use a .Net Data provider for Postgresql? I was
>able to find two of them:

Re: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005

От
joe@omc-international.com.au
Дата:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone successfully use a .Net Data provider for Postgresql? I was
> able to find two of them:
>
> - npsgsql open-source driver

Npgsql is very good. Francisco on the mailing lists is very helpful.
However you may have to watch timezone issues when using .net. All
timestamps are converted into the local time of the computer querying the
database (seems to be a .Net System.DateTime limitation rather than
anything else).

Hope it goes well.

Joe Healy