Обсуждение: installation AIX - LINUX

installation AIX - LINUX

От
"H.J. Sanders"
Дата:
Hello.

We have installed 7.4.7 on both AIX 4.3.3 and LiNUX SUSE 9. On AIX from
source and on Linux from the rpm.

Both went well but in comparing the installation we found that something is
missing on AIX.

On Linux we got  .. include/pgsql/libpg
                                  server/libpq
                                  internal/libpq

On AIX we got    .. include/libpq
                            internal/libpq

So why is .. server/libpq missing on AIX.

Anybody any suggestion?

Many thanks

Henk Sanders

Re: installation AIX - LINUX

Дата:
"H.J. Sanders" <hjs@rmax.nl> writes:
> So why is .. server/libpq missing on AIX.

You forgot to do "make install-all-headers", likely.  You don't actually
*need* those files, unless you intend to do server-side code development.

            regards, tom lane