Обсуждение: Tracing of tables deleting - how?

Tracing of tables deleting - how?

От
"mef"

Hello, pgsql-general :)
I have a task to make a some actions on 'deleting table' event. It event my be raise both stored procederes and any other's ways (pgAdmin GUI for example).

Is any solutions for trace it and execute some actions before/after deleting. I try to create trigger on pg_class table, but it is not possible :((

Re: Tracing of tables deleting - how?

От
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Дата:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:42:59 +0300
"mef" <mef@msk5.co.ru> wrote:

> Hello, pgsql-general :)
> I have a task to make a some actions on 'deleting table' event. It event my
> be raise both stored procederes and any other's ways (pgAdmin GUI for
> example).
> Is any solutions for trace it and execute some actions before/after
> deleting. I try to create trigger on pg_class table, but it is not possible
> :((

Hello,

i have a module available for tracing such kind of changes.
The name is table_log and you can find it here:

http://base.wars-nicht.de/projects/

Let me know, if it fits your requirements.

kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
 (Ferenc Mantfeld)