Обсуждение: PostgreSQL Features

PostgreSQL Features

От
"Bruno Almeida do Lago"

I’d like to know if there is something like “insert /*+ append */ into” and materialized views (from Oracle) on PostgreSQL.

How can I pass hints to postgre and what hints are available?

Regards,

Bruno

Re: PostgreSQL Features

Дата:
Bruno Almeida do Lago wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'd like to know if there is something like "insert /*+ append */ into"
> and materialized views (from Oracle) on PostgreSQL.

We have SELECT INTO if that helps.

You can do materialized views and use triggers or rules to keep the
materialized view current.