Обсуждение: Report Generation

Report Generation

От
Randy Yates
Дата:
At the risk of asking an ill-formed oft-asked question that's
probably in the FAQ, is there any report generation tools that
are particularly suited for use with postgres databases?
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "My Shangri-la has gone away, fading like
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %  the Beatles on 'Hey Jude'"

Re: Report Generation

От
"Ed L."
Дата:
On Saturday November 6 2004 12:04, Randy Yates wrote:
> At the risk of asking an ill-formed oft-asked question that's
> probably in the FAQ, is there any report generation tools that
> are particularly suited for use with postgres databases?

Not sure if you're looking for open source products or commercial, but
PostgreSQL is accessible via ODBC & JDBC, so any tool that speaks those
tongues would work in theory.  I know Crystal Reports works, as does Excel.

Ed

Re: Report Generation

От
Ned Lilly
Дата:
My company has a GUI report writer and renderer that we will be releasing under an open source license shortly.  You
cansee some intro material at www.openmfg.com/solutions/openreports.php.  Please contact me off-list at ned@openmfg.com
ifyou'd be interested in beta testing.

Regards,
Ned Lilly