Обсуждение: Number of Active Connections

Number of Active Connections

От
MaRCeLO PeReiRA
Дата:
Hi guys,

How can I know about the number of active
connections?? (not the maximum allowed, but the number
of open connections).

Regards,

Marcelo Pereira
Brasil

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Number of Active Connections

От
elein
Дата:
select count(*) from pg_stat_activity;

for detailed info use:

select * from pg_stat_activity;

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 02:49:36PM -0300, MaRCeLO PeReiRA wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> How can I know about the number of active
> connections?? (not the maximum allowed, but the number
> of open connections).
>
> Regards,
>
> Marcelo Pereira
> Brasil

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Number of Active Connections

От
MaRCeLO PeReiRA
Дата:
Hi Elein,

Thanks!! It was exactly what I was looking for!!!

Regards,

Marcelo Pereira
Brasil

 --- elein <elein@varlena.com> escreveu:
> select count(*) from pg_stat_activity;
>
> for detailed info use:
>
> select * from pg_stat_activity;
>
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 02:49:36PM -0300, MaRCeLO
> PeReiRA wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > How can I know about the number of active
> > connections?? (not the maximum allowed, but the
> number
> > of open connections).
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Marcelo Pereira
> > Brasil

> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >
> > ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------

Yahoo! Messenger 6.0 - jogos, emoticons sonoros e muita diversão. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

Re: Number of Active Connections

От
Gaetano Mendola
Дата:
MaRCeLO PeReiRA wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> How can I know about the number of active
> connections?? (not the maximum allowed, but the number
> of open connections).

If you have enough permission:

select count(*) from pg_stat_activity;

Regards