Обсуждение: PL-PGSQL language

PL-PGSQL language

От
Secrétariat
Дата:
Hello !

I use PostgreSQL 7.4.5-1mdk on an Mandrake Linux 10.0 server.
I've installed libpq3, postgresql, postgresql-server and postgresql-docs for that version.
I've restarted my server.
My database works correctly, but I can't install the PL-PGSQL.
I can't find the librairy plpgsql.so on my server.
In what package can I find the PL-PGSQL ?
Help will be apreciated ...

Luc

Re: PL-PGSQL language

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 08:09:39PM +0200, Secrétariat wrote:

> I use PostgreSQL 7.4.5-1mdk on an Mandrake Linux 10.0 server.
> I've installed libpq3, postgresql, postgresql-server and postgresql-docs for that version.
> I've restarted my server.
> My database works correctly, but I can't install the PL-PGSQL.
> I can't find the librairy plpgsql.so on my server.
> In what package can I find the PL-PGSQL ?

Try the postgresql-pl package.

One man's impedance mismatch is another man's layer of abstraction.
(Lincoln Yeoh)