Обсуждение: ODBC Driver Standards

ODBC Driver Standards

От
val@webtribe.net
Дата:
Hi;

I am being asked if the ODBC drivers are "compliant to 3.x
standards with backwards compatibility to 2. x functions".  We
are currently using 7.3.5 and the last ODBC driver I downloaded
for use on Windows is psqlodbc-07_03_0200.zip

I have had a peruse about and not found any info about
standards compatibility.  Would one of you be kind enough to
point me in the right direction or provide and answer, please?

Cheers,
Val

Re: ODBC Driver Standards

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
val@webtribe.net wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I am being asked if the ODBC drivers are "compliant to 3.x
> standards with backwards compatibility to 2. x functions".  We
> are currently using 7.3.5 and the last ODBC driver I downloaded
> for use on Windows is psqlodbc-07_03_0200.zip
>
> I have had a peruse about and not found any info about
> standards compatibility.  Would one of you be kind enough to
> point me in the right direction or provide and answer, please?

Check the archives for the postgresql-odbc list, there was a discussion
on this topic recently (last few weeks).

http://www.postgresql.org/lists.html

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd