Обсуждение: Error Message from pgsql v7.3.6

Error Message from pgsql v7.3.6

От
Sven Eschenberg
Дата:
Hallo pgsql-general Fellas,

  First: I am not subscribed to the list, I will check back on the web
  though.

  When I try to connect to my databases (actually it'S true for two of
  them), I get the following error:

  ERROR:  nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

  I digged the postgresql site and didn'T come across anything that
  helped me, though there was a similiar case on the mailing list.

  As soon, as I am trying to do any select on whatever table
  (systemtables etc.) I get the following error:

  ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block

  Well, I got no clue, what'S going wrong here, but I'd appreciate any
  info. (I already restarted the postmaster etc.).

 Sven                        mailto:eschenb@cs.uni-frankfurt.de

Re: Error Message from pgsql v7.3.6

Дата:
Sven Eschenberg <eschenb@cs.uni-frankfurt.de> writes:
>   ERROR:  nodeRead: did not find '}' at end of plan node

You didn't by any chance install that misbegotten CONNECT BY patch?

If so, you need to re-initdb to make it work.  Note that I take no
responsibility for any other weirdnesses that patch may cause
afterwards, but it certainly won't work without an initdb.

            regards, tom lane