Обсуждение: PL/pgSQL debugger

PL/pgSQL debugger

От
"Keith Bottner"
Дата:
I have been looking for an interactive PL/pgSQL for Postgres with no luck. Does anybody know of one open source or commercial?

If not then I would like to know if there is currently a debugging API that can be attached to for writing such a debugger?

And finally...

If there isn't any debugging API how many people are interested in either the debugging API or the final product which would be an interactive debugger?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Re: PL/pgSQL debugger

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hello

look at http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager. Pgmanager has interactive
plpgsql debugger.

regards

Pavel

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Keith Bottner wrote:

> I have been looking for an interactive PL/pgSQL for Postgres with no luck.
> Does anybody know of one open source or commercial?
>
> If not then I would like to know if there is currently a debugging API that
> can be attached to for writing such a debugger?
>
> And finally...
>
> If there isn't any debugging API how many people are interested in either
> the debugging API or the final product which would be an interactive
> debugger?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Keith

Re: PL/pgSQL debugger

От
"Keith Bottner"
Дата:
Thanks for the link to pgmanager.

BTW, do you know if Postgres provides a debugging API that can be used for
debugging PL/pgSQL? Or is pgmanager using some kind of simulated debugging?

Keith

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Keith Bottner wrote:

> I have been looking for an interactive PL/pgSQL for Postgres with no
> luck. Does anybody know of one open source or commercial?
>
> If not then I would like to know if there is currently a debugging API
> that can be attached to for writing such a debugger?
>
> And finally...
>
> If there isn't any debugging API how many people are interested in
> either the debugging API or the final product which would be an
> interactive debugger?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Keith

Re: PL/pgSQL debugger

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
I think so pgmanager simulate debugging. Debug API for plpgsql doesnot
exists