Обсуждение: db_space

db_space

От
"Campano, Troy"

Is there a way to get the size of your PostgreSQL database using sql?

I need this for an inventory program.

Thanks!

Troy Campano

Liberty Mutual

Infrastructure Software Engineering

Database Management

desk: (603) 245 4092

cell: (603) 219 5539

troy.campano@libertymutual.com

Re: db_space

Дата:
Campano, Troy wrote:
> Is there a way to get the size of your PostgreSQL database using sql?
> I need this for an inventory program.

No, not db size.  You have to use 'du'.  See the manual section
"Managing Disk Space" in the admin section.

Re: db_space

От
Troy Campano
Дата:
What does the contrib dbsize give you then?
Is that like some allocated size as apposed to used size?

thank you!