Обсуждение: About Privileges

About Privileges

От
tabai@lycos.es (tabai)
Дата:
Hi.

I'm trying the database privileges, I create diferent users in my
database server. Use A and user B in two diferents groups (GA and GB),
I create a database (DBA) with user A, and grant privileges to group
GA, i create a shema and grant privileges to GA and create same tables
too.

If i conect to a database with user B, i can see the shema name and
the table names, of course i can't see the data on tables, create...

But can I restrict the privileges for the user B for this user can't
see the shema names or the table names?

Sorry  for my english.

Thanks.

Re: About Privileges

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:56:30 -0800,
  tabai <tabai@lycos.es> wrote:

> But can I restrict the privileges for the user B for this user can't
> see the shema names or the table names?

No, because they can look up this information in the catalog tables.