Обсуждение: dumping sequences

dumping sequences

От
Franco Bruno Borghesi
Дата:
I've noticed that postgresql 7.4beta2 pgdump dumps sequences like this:
CREATE SEQUENCE xxxx INCREMENT BY 1 NO MINVALUE NO MAXVALUE CACHE 1;
but postgresql 7.4RC2 doesn't accept this sintax.

If anyone has already noticed this bug, please ignore this email. I haven't had time in the last days to follow the mailing lists.

Thanks.

Вложения

Re: dumping sequences

От
Franco Bruno Borghesi
Дата:
Sorry, I was told it was 7.4RC2 (it was 7.3.4) and I was tryng to restore a dump; I didn't check before I sent the email.

Sorry again.