Обсуждение: postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2

postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2

От
"Daniel E. Fisher"
Дата:
I can't get a rest for a min guys.

I go away for the weekend and my server is getting this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
/var/www/html/crohns/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on line 79

Any idea what this might be?

-Dan
...lost...in postgres

Re: postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2

От
Martin Marques
Дата:
El Lun 20 Oct 2003 10:19, Daniel E. Fisher escribió:
> I can't get a rest for a min guys.
>
> I go away for the weekend and my server is getting this error.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
> /var/www/html/crohns/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on line 79

Your PHP doesn't have support for PostgreSQL.

Look at phpinfo();

--
 10:24:01 up 17 days, 19:56,  3 users,  load average: 1.09, 0.98, 0.72
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar

Re: postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello,

  Also you should really upgrade to 7.3.4.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

Martin Marques wrote:

>El Lun 20 Oct 2003 10:19, Daniel E. Fisher escribió:
>

>>I can't get a rest for a min guys.
>>
>>I go away for the weekend and my server is getting this error.
>>
>>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
>>/var/www/html/crohns/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on line 79
>>

>Your PHP doesn't have support for PostgreSQL.
>
>Look at phpinfo();

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org

Re: postgres 7.3.3 on redhat 7.2

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Daniel E. Fisher wrote:

> I can't get a rest for a min guys.
>
> I go away for the weekend and my server is getting this error.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
> /var/www/html/crohns/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on line 79

Your machine is not configured to run PHP under apache.  If you are
running apache from RPMs, look for an rpm with mod and php in the name and
install it.  If you are running from tar balls, you'll need to recompile
php with the --with-pgsql switch