Обсуждение: Postgres seems to BE on windowsXP

Postgres seems to BE on windowsXP

От
Dennis Gearon
Дата:
For a price, you can get WAP2

    Windblows
    Apache
    Postgres
    PHP

http://www.phpgeek.com/

"*2003-08-29 - PostgreSQL Running in Pragmapool Labs*
Woohoo! I've finally gotten a version of PostgreSQL running on Windows
XP. It's running, PHP can access it, phpPgAdmin works for administration
and my test databases work. This means that a PostgreSQL module is now
in the queue for development (a few other things need to get finished
first)."

--
"You are behaving like a man",
is an insult from some women,

Re: Postgres seems to BE on windowsXP

От
Jason Sheets
Дата:
Postgres will run on windows under cygwin, you can also set it up as a
service.  Native win32 support will be coming to PostgreSQL sometime
soon (not 7.4 but soon).  If you wanted Postgres on windows now you
could get mammoth postgresql from the folks at commandprompt.com.

Jason