Обсуждение: PG tools

PG tools

От
"G Lam"
Дата:
Hi, I am new to postgresql. I have done some small applications with MS
Access. Are there some PG tools out there that can build applications like
MS Access does out there?
Thanks
Gary

Re: PG tools

От
Jeff Eckermann
Дата:
--- G Lam <No_spam@anywhere.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am new to postgresql. I have done some small
> applications with MS
> Access. Are there some PG tools out there that can
> build applications like
> MS Access does out there?

MS Access works well with PostgreSQL via ODBC.  Check
here: http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc

There are no free/open source products which can be
said to do what MS Access does, although we hope that
pgAccess might do it.  A recent recommendation on this
lists pointed to a commercial product:
http://www.thekompany.com/products/rekall/
I haven't tried it so I can't say.