Обсуждение: Regarding constraint database

Regarding constraint database

От
kanchan

I know SQL, but I would like to know what is constraint database & MLPQ/PReSTO? What is the relation of constraint database with MLPQ/PReSTO.

Thanks

Kanchan

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: Regarding constraint database

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Friday 12 September 2003 18:53, kanchan wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> I know SQL, but I would like to know what is constraint database &
> MLPQ/PReSTO? What is the relation of constraint database with MLPQ/PReSTO.

Well, Googling found me this link
  http://www.cse.unl.edu/~revesz/MLPQ/mlpq.htm
which will lead you to a download and user manual

Looks like it's a geographical (GIS) oriented system where you can specify
regions parametrically, and presumably query it for overlapping, fully
contained regions etc.

HTH
--
  Richard Huxton