Обсуждение: ODBC Issue

ODBC Issue

От
"Relaxin"
Дата:
How do we get someone from PG to respond to the questions in the ODBC
newsgroup?
Is the someone we can email directly?

Thanks

Re: ODBC Issue

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Relaxin wrote:

> How do we get someone from PG to respond to the questions in the ODBC
> newsgroup?
> Is the someone we can email directly?

I believe your question was already answered.  The issue is that in ODBC
you can set it to use a cursor / fetch with a checkbox, or you can let
postgresql do it the old fashioned way and return the whole result set.
If there's still issues for you with the ODBC connector, i.e. you need to
be able to scroll backwards or something, then bring them up.

Note that hardly anyone on these mailing lists works for a company called
postgresql or whatnot.  Most of us are volunteers, and you're asking for a
favor from us to get some help.  No here has to help you, no here has to
answer, they do it out of the goodness of their heart, so they would
likely appreciate a more gracious way of asking for help.

Re: ODBC Issue

От
"Relaxin"
Дата:
I realize that you guys are working on this voluntarily.
All I asked was where can I go to get some questions answered.