Обсуждение: C functions

C functions

От
Franco Bruno Borghesi
Дата:
Hi guys!

I need to migrate some plpgsql functions I have to C language.
These functions execute queries and process the results inside, and some of them return records... I've been reading the documentation, but I would like any of you to tell me where can I find some examples of these kind of functions (in C or C++).

Thanks in advance.
Вложения

Re: C functions

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Franco Bruno Borghesi writes:

> I need to migrate some plpgsql functions I have to C language.
> These functions execute queries and process the results inside, and some
> of them return records... I've been reading the documentation, but I
> would like any of you to tell me where can I find some examples of these
> kind of functions (in C or C++).

contrib/tablefunc

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: C functions

От
Franco Bruno Borghesi
Дата:
great, Thanks!

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 17:43, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Franco Bruno Borghesi writes:

> I need to migrate some plpgsql functions I have to C language.
> These functions execute queries and process the results inside, and some
> of them return records... I've been reading the documentation, but I
> would like any of you to tell me where can I find some examples of these
> kind of functions (in C or C++).

contrib/tablefunc
Вложения