Обсуждение: Debian Woody 7.3.4 packages?

Debian Woody 7.3.4 packages?

От
Martijn van Oosterhout
Дата:
Hi,

Does anyone have any packages for 7.3.4 for debian woody?

Thanks in advance,
> "All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good
> men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke
> "The penalty good people pay for not being interested in politics is to be
> governed by people worse than themselves." - Plato

Вложения

Re: Debian Woody 7.3.4 packages?

От
Doug McNaught
Дата:

> Does anyone have any packages for 7.3.4 for debian woody?

I'd like that too--Oliver Elphick has 7.3.2 but it doesn't look like
he's had time to build 7.3.4.  I may try to build it myself but
probably won't get to it until later this week...

-Doug

Re: Debian Woody 7.3.4 packages?

От
"Nigel J. Andrews"
Дата:
On 2 Sep 2003, Doug McNaught wrote:

> Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone have any packages for 7.3.4 for debian woody?
>
> I'd like that too--Oliver Elphick has 7.3.2 but it doesn't look like
> he's had time to build 7.3.4.  I may try to build it myself but
> probably won't get to it until later this week...

I have it built from source but no .deb if that's any help. Of course, it's
built with my configuration and sticks it where I want it not whereDebian would
put it.

--
Nigel Andrews

Re: Debian Woody 7.3.4 packages?

От
Bo Lorentsen
Дата:
On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 03:23, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> Does anyone have any packages for 7.3.4 for debian woody?
Please add the following to your "sources.list" :

# PostgreSQL backport
deb http://people.debian.org/~elphick/debian woody main

Oliver Elphick provided this just a few day ago.

/BL

Re: Debian Woody 7.3.4 packages?

От
Martijn van Oosterhout
Дата:
Doh! I check every couple days for ages and then when I finally get around
to asking and he's already done it.

Thanks. Sorry for the noise.