Обсуждение: distributed.net now runs postgresql

distributed.net now runs postgresql

От
"Matthew T. O'Connor"
Дата:
Just thought everyone might be interested to know that the
distributed.net project now uses postgresql for its stats tracking
system.  They just migrated from Sysbase which they had been using for
several years.  Check out:
http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=decibel

Matthew

Re: distributed.net now runs postgresql

От
Ron Johnson
Дата:
On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 21:46, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
> Just thought everyone might be interested to know that the
> distributed.net project now uses postgresql for its stats tracking
> system.  They just migrated from Sysbase which they had been using for
> several years.  Check out:
> http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=decibel

Great.  I've been grinding away on d.net for almost 3 years, now.
I hope that "decibel" joins the mailing lists.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

After seeing all the viruses, trojan horses, worms and Reply
mails from stupidly-configured anti-virus software that's been
hurled upon the internet for the last 3 years, and the
time/money that is spent proteting against said viruses, trojan
horses & worms, I can only conclude that Microsoft is dangerous
to the internet and American commerce, and it's software should
be banned.

Re: distributed.net now runs postgresql

От
"Jim C. Nasby"
Дата:
On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 08:48:53AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Great.  I've been grinding away on d.net for almost 3 years, now.
> I hope that "decibel" joins the mailing lists.

I've been on the lists for several months now. :P
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim@nasby.net