Обсуждение: Function/trigger,....development documentation

Function/trigger,....development documentation

От
"Daniel Seichter"
Дата:
Hello,
does anyone know, if there is a documentation which is learning how to
develop functions, triggers, new datatypes,....for postgreSQL?
I only found some documents, which only had 10 or 20 sites with it.

Thank
Daniel Seichter
--
postgreSQL on Netware - the red elephant
http://postgresql.dseichter.org

Re: Function/trigger,....development documentation

Дата:
"Daniel Seichter" <daniel@dseichter.de> writes:
> does anyone know, if there is a documentation which is learning how to
> develop functions, triggers, new datatypes,....for postgreSQL?

There is a fair amount of stuff in the documentation: read the
Programmer's Guide / Server Programming section and whatever seems
relevant of the Developer's Guide.  But I think most people learn by
looking in the sources for routines that do something related to what
they want.  The contrib/ modules are good models since they show how to
make self-contained add-ons.

            regards, tom lane