Обсуждение: PostgreSQL/Hermes 0.1.0 RC4, call for testers

PostgreSQL/Hermes 0.1.0 RC4, call for testers

От
Chris Travers
Дата:
Hi;

Hermes is the foundation for CRM and ERP tools for business processes
such as field service automation, sales force automation, contact
management and some scheduling tasks as well.  It supports both MySQL
(mostly) and PostgreSQL (fully).

The 0.1.0 release will be suitable for small consultants, and small
businesses that need multuser, centralized contact management, the
ability to track scheduled contacts with customers, as well as projects,
etc.  More information can be found on the Sourceforge project page
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/hermesweb).  I am looking for people to
try the software, and hopefully tell me what they like/don't like. What
makes their lives easier and what makes it harder.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Re: PostgreSQL/Hermes 0.1.0 RC4, call for testers

От
"Matthew T. O'Connor"