Обсуждение: Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

От
"Ivar"
Дата:
Hi,

Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?
At moment moderators must check it, while they chek it message is outdated
already.

Are there some login/registration or ... ?

Re: Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

От
Jeff Eckermann
Дата:
--- Ivar <ivar@lumisoft.ee> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?
> At moment moderators must check it, while they chek
> it message is outdated
> already.
>
> Are there some login/registration or ... ?

Subscribe to the mailing list, then send a command
"set nomail" to the majordomo server.  That way, your
NG posts will go straight to the list, and you won't
have to deal with the email messages.

You should find all you need at
http://www.postgresql.org (follow the link to "lists").

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Hash Tables

От
Nailah Ogeer
Дата:
We came across an error while using the hash_search function to find a
database entry in the pg_statdbhash hash table. Just wondering if there
are any recorded errors using this function when doing the initdb. It
seems to work fine while using sql statements but internally something is
going wrong. It is causing a Bus error when creating the template db.
thnks

Re: Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

От
"Ivar"
Дата:
Test

"Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> --- Ivar <ivar@lumisoft.ee> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?
> > At moment moderators must check it, while they chek
> > it message is outdated
> > already.
> >
> > Are there some login/registration or ... ?
>
> Subscribe to the mailing list, then send a command
> "set nomail" to the majordomo server.  That way, your
> NG posts will go straight to the list, and you won't
> have to deal with the email messages.
>
> You should find all you need at
> http://www.postgresql.org (follow the link to "lists").

Re: Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

От
"Ivar"
Дата:
Yee works ok

"Ivar" <ivar@lumisoft.ee> wrote in message

> Test
>
> "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > --- Ivar <ivar@lumisoft.ee> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?
> > > At moment moderators must check it, while they chek
> > > it message is outdated
> > > already.
> > >
> > > Are there some login/registration or ... ?
> >
> > Subscribe to the mailing list, then send a command
> > "set nomail" to the majordomo server.  That way, your
> > NG posts will go straight to the list, and you won't
> > have to deal with the email messages.
> >
> > You should find all you need at
> > http://www.postgresql.org (follow the link to "lists").

Re: Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

От
"Ivar"
Дата:
Testing "set nomail"

> Yee works ok
>
> "Ivar" <ivar@lumisoft.ee> wrote in message
> >
> > Test
> >
> > "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Subscribe to the mailing list, then send a command
> > > "set nomail" to the majordomo server.  That way, your
> > > NG posts will go straight to the list, and you won't
> > > have to deal with the email messages.
> > >
> > > You should find all you need at
> > > http://www.postgresql.org (follow the link to "lists").

> > > SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
> > > http://sbc.yahoo.com

> >                http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/FAQ.html

Re: Is there any way to make post to newsgroups faster ?

От
"Ivar"
Дата:
Damn can't get working, all messages will come to email.