Обсуждение: Newsgroup Mail server down?

Newsgroup Mail server down?

От
Don Isgitt
Дата:
I have received no newsgroup mail since last Friday? Is the server down,
or did the member list get destroyed, or what? If the latter, do I need
to resubscribe?

Thank you,

Don

Re: Newsgroup Mail server down?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
If you're reading through the nntp interface, then yes, the newsgroups
are down. I've been told by Marc that he's "working on it" but don't
have any eta.

FWIW there was a problem with the mail lists last week, but they were
supposed to have been restored. You might want to send a query to
majordomo to see what lists it thinks your subscribed to.

Robert Treat