Обсуждение: 7.3.2 Windows Build

7.3.2 Windows Build

От
"Daniel Atallah"

I noticed that there is no 7.3.2 win32 build available on any of the FTP servers. What gives?

-daniel

Re: 7.3.2 Windows Build

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Daniel Atallah wrote:

> I noticed that there is no 7.3.2 win32 build available on any of the FTP
> servers. What gives?

The Postgresql port for Windows is due out with the 7.4 release.

There is an earlier port for 7.2.1 available (search the hacker's list for
the address to it, it's from Peer Direct.)

Of course, there's always cygwin til then.

Re: 7.3.2 Windows Build

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
scott.marlowe wrote:
> On Wed, 21 May 2003, Daniel Atallah wrote:
>

>>I noticed that there is no 7.3.2 win32 build available on any of the FTP
>>servers. What gives?

Hi Daniel,

The 7.3.1 build of PostgreSQL for Windows was just a Proof of Concept version.

The PostgreSQL 7.4/8.0 release is the one that'll be where PostgreSQL really does start to work cleanly on Windows.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> The Postgresql port for Windows is due out with the 7.4 release.
>
> There is an earlier port for 7.2.1 available (search the hacker's list for
> the address to it, it's from Peer Direct.)
>
> Of course, there's always cygwin til then.

- Indira Gandhi