Обсуждение: Zope

Zope

От
Bob Wheldon
Дата:
Hi Tom,

Is it possible to use Zope with Postgresql and Windows? I have
successfully installed the ODBC driver, but I still cannot see a
database connector in Zope!

Bob Wheldon
Bob.Wheldon@gmx.de

Tel.   +49 8444/7309
Mobile +49 179 5061083

Re: Zope

От
"scott.marlowe"
Дата:
On Fri, 9 May 2003, Bob Wheldon wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Is it possible to use Zope with Postgresql and Windows? I have
> successfully installed the ODBC driver, but I still cannot see a
> database connector in Zope!

I've seen articles on using Zope with Postgresql, so I'm sure it can be
done.  That said, my experience with Zope is ZERO, so I'm going on what
others have done.

Re: Zope

От
gnotari@linkgroup.it
Дата:
>  > Is it possible to use Zope with Postgresql and Windows? I have
>  > successfully installed the ODBC driver, but I still cannot see a
>  > database connector in Zope!

AFAIK, the psycopg database connector can be compiled under Windows. It's
Postgres specific, no ODBC involved.

Look at http://initd.org/software/initd/psycopg

ciao
Guido