Обсуждение: Re: Anyone know of a news group for mysql?

Re: Anyone know of a news group for mysql?

От
David Fetter
Дата:
Pep <me@there.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a way of contacting mysql administrators.
>
> My company are trying to hire a good unix mysql administrator but
> are having difficulties so I thought it would be best to contact
> them directly via a ng but can't find one on my news server.

I can't help you with a newsgroup, but I've done a lot of mysql
admining.  What do you need done?

Cheers,
David.

P.S.  I tried emailing you, but it bounced.
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

Re: Anyone know of a news group for mysql?

От
Pep
Дата:
David Fetter wrote:

> Pep <me@there.com> wrote:
>> I am looking for a way of contacting mysql administrators.
>>
>> My company are trying to hire a good unix mysql administrator but
>> are having difficulties so I thought it would be best to contact
>> them directly via a ng but can't find one on my news server.
>
> I can't help you with a newsgroup, but I've done a lot of mysql
> admining.  What do you need done?
>
> Cheers,
> David.
>
> P.S.  I tried emailing you, but it bounced.

David,
        I don't use my real address in ng's because of my adeversion to spam.

I have sent you a personal email so give it a read and if you are
interested then drop me a line.

Cheers,
Pep.