Обсуждение: Is there any procedure to start postgre database server automatically

Is there any procedure to start postgre database server automatically

От
"shreedhar"
Дата:
Can I get any procedure to start postgre database server based on cygwin through any batch file on my windows 2000 pc.

Regards,
Sreedhar

Re: Is there any procedure to start postgre database server automatically

От
P G
Дата:
You should really ask this question on the psql-cygwin
mailing list.  The process I think you are looking for
is something called cygrunsrv.exe.  The people on that
list I am sure could give you more information.

Thanks.