Обсуждение: \dD Bug??

\dD Bug??

От
Steve Crawford
Дата:
Is this a known bug? I created a database (test) and two schemas (s1 and s2)
each of which have one table (s1.test and s2.test) but when I use \dD I see
no schemas listed:

test=# select * from s1.test;
-----------------
 I am in s1.test
(1 row)

test=# select * from s2.test;
-----------------
 I am in s2.test
(1 row)

test=# \dD
         List of domains
 Schema | Name | Type | Modifier
--------+------+------+----------
(0 rows)

Cheers,
Steve

Re: \dD Bug??

Дата:
Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com> writes:
> Is this a known bug? I created a database (test) and two schemas (s1 and s2)
> each of which have one table (s1.test and s2.test) but when I use \dD I see
> no schemas listed:

\dD is for domains, not schemas.  There isn't a \d command for schemas
in 7.3.

            regards, tom lane

Re: \dD Bug??

От