Обсуждение: 'Bad timestamp external representation' error when restoring database

'Bad timestamp external representation' error when restoring database

От
Søren Neigaard
Дата:
I have made a 'pg_dump database_name > dump_file' from a 7.1 database, and
then I tried a 'psql database_name < dump_file' on a empty 7.1 database. But
this gives me the following error: