Обсуждение: Postgresql data designer

Postgresql data designer

От
Johan Fredrik Øhman
Дата:
Hi,
I'm looking for some good data designer for use with Postgressql.  I'm aware of PowerDesigner from Sybase, but it is a little pricy.

What design tools do you recommend?

--
Johan Fredrik Øhman

Re: Postgresql data designer

От
dima
Дата:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for some good data designer for use with Postgressql.  I'm
> aware of PowerDesigner from Sybase, but it is a little pricy.
>
> What design tools do you recommend?
well, we have only one official data designer...
try pgaccess

Re: Postgresql data designer

От
Diogo Biazus
Дата:
There's another one pretty good, called data architect, written by
theKompany. It works with any database that has unixODBC drivers, and I
tested with postgresql.

Try http://www.thekompany.com/

> Hi,
> I'm looking for some good data designer for use with Postgressql.  I'm
> aware of PowerDesigner from Sybase, but it is a little pricy.
>
> What design tools do you recommend?

--
Diogo de Oliveira Biazus
diogo@ikono.com.br