Обсуждение: How to catch NOTIFY messages with PHP

How to catch NOTIFY messages with PHP

От
"Cornelia Boenigk"
Дата:
Hi everybody

Does anybody know how to catch notify messages from within a PHP script?
Is this possible?

Thanks
Conni

Re: How to catch NOTIFY messages with PHP

От
"Dominic J. Eidson"
Дата:
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Cornelia Boenigk wrote:

> Does anybody know how to catch notify messages from within a PHP script?
> Is this possible?

Not currently. I tried to convince Zeev to code in a way you could
register your own php notify callback function, but for whatever reason,
the proposal never got accepted.

I'm sure they'll welcome patches.. ;-)

--
Dominic J. Eidson
                                        "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli

Re: How to catch NOTIFY messages with PHP

От
Jeff Davis
Try:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php
and look up functions related to notices. It can be done.

Hope this helps,
    Jeff