Обсуждение: Referential Integrity Triggers

Referential Integrity Triggers

От
John Bell
Дата:
The tgname field in pg_trigger for referential
integrity constraints is of the form:
RI_ConstraintTrigger_<oid>.  I was just wondering what
the OID references as I can find nothing in the system
tables with the specified OID.

Regards,
John Bell

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.

Re: Referential Integrity Triggers

Дата:
=?iso-8859-1?q?John=20Bell?= <jbellpostgres@yahoo.com.au> writes:
> The tgname field in pg_trigger for referential
> integrity constraints is of the form:
> RI_ConstraintTrigger_<oid>.  I was just wondering what
> the OID references

Nothing whatever, AFAIK --- it's just added to make the trigger name
unique.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Referential Integrity Triggers

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, [iso-8859-1] John Bell wrote:

> The tgname field in pg_trigger for referential
> integrity constraints is of the form:
> RI_ConstraintTrigger_<oid>.  I was just wondering what
> the OID references as I can find nothing in the system
> tables with the specified OID.

IIRC, it's just getting an oid to use for making a unique
name.

Re: Referential Integrity Triggers

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
Stephan Szabo wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, [iso-8859-1] John Bell wrote:
>
> > The tgname field in pg_trigger for referential
> > integrity constraints is of the form:
> > RI_ConstraintTrigger_<oid>.  I was just wondering what
> > the OID references as I can find nothing in the system
> > tables with the specified OID.
>
> IIRC, it's just getting an oid to use for making a unique
> name.

    YDRC (you do recall correct).

Jan