Обсуждение: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres

Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres

От
Eric Webber
Дата:
I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
running on Linux ?

warmest regards,

Eric Sean Webber
streethockey@ureach.com

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Re: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Eric Webber wrote:

> I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
> via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
> on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
> running on Linux ?

Please visit odbc.postgresql.org

Best regards,
Devrim GUNDUZ

> warmest regards,
>
> Eric Sean Webber
> streethockey@ureach.com

> Get your own "800" number
> Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
> http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Devrim GUNDUZ

devrim@oper.metu.edu.tr
devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr
devrimg@tr.net

Web : http://devrim.oper.metu.edu.tr

Re: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres

От
Jochem van Dieten
Дата:
Eric Webber wrote:
> I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
> via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
> on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
> running on Linux ?

http://odbc.postgresql.org/

Jochem

Re: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres

От
Patrick Welche
Дата:
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 08:01:29AM -0500, Eric Webber wrote:
> I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
> via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
> on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
> running on Linux ?

http://odbc.postgresql.org/   has an ODBC driver.

Cheers,

Patrick

Re: Looking for an ODBC driver for postgres

От
Jean-Michel POURE
Дата:
Le Mercredi 6 Mars 2002 14:01, vous avez écrit :
> I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
> via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
> on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
> running on Linux ?

Dear Eric,

Client-side ODBC : http://odbc.postgresq.org. Alternatively, you can also
install pgAdmin2 (http://pgadmin.postgresql.org), PostgreSQL Windows GUI,
which includes PostgreSQL odbc drivers.

Please note ODBC should also be enabled server-side on PostgreSQL. If your
PostgreSQL server was already compiled with odbc:
1) in /var/lib/pgsql/postgresql.conf uncomment "tcpip_socket=true"
2) in /var/lib/pgsql/pg_hba.conf : add your station IP address to the list.

A more complete information can be found at:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?odbc.html