Обсуждение: 7.2, JDBC, and case sensitive names

7.2, JDBC, and case sensitive names

От
Robert Berger
Дата:
I upgraded from 7.1 to 7.2 and now my java application is failing
because unquoted table names now seem to be case sensitive. Is this
a change in PostreSQL behavior or a change in the JDBC driver? Why
was it done?

Re: 7.2, JDBC, and case sensitive names

От
Barry Lind
Дата:
Robert,

Can you give an example or test case?  I certainly am not seeing the
behavior you are describing on my 7.2 databases.

thanks,
--Barry