Обсуждение: print out custom functions

print out custom functions

От
"Thomas T. Thai"
Дата:
/df myFunctionName descibes my function. is it possible to display the
code that made up that function in psql?

Re: print out custom functions

От
Antonio Sergio de Mello e Souza
Дата:
Thomas T. Thai wrote:

>/df myFunctionName descibes my function. is it possible to display the
>code that made up that function in psql?

Use  'df+' instead of 'df'.

Regards,

Antonio Sergio

Re: print out custom functions

От
hubert depesz lubaczewski
Дата:
On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 04:04:38AM -0600, Thomas T. Thai wrote:
> /df myFunctionName descibes my function. is it possible to display the
> code that made up that function in psql?

select prosrc from pg_proc where proname = 'myFunctionName';

can have some side effects, but usually works.

depesz

--
hubert depesz lubaczewski                          http://www.depesz.pl/
... vows are spoken to be broken ...                 [enjoy the silence]