Обсуждение: Number of Connections ?

Number of Connections ?

От
Erwin Ambrosch
Дата:
Hi,

is there a query to ask my PostgeSql backend how much connections are
currently open?

Thanks Erwin

Re: Number of Connections ?

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
Erwin Ambrosch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a query to ask my PostgeSql backend how much connections are
> currently open?

    New functionality in v7.2. Given your configuration starts at
    least  the  collector  daemon  (defaults  to   get   started,
    configuration is in postgres.conf), you can

        SELECT count(*) from pg_stat_activity;

Jan