Обсуждение: One time only trigger/function on every row...

One time only trigger/function on every row...

От
wyatt@draggoo.com
Дата:
I didn't even think of this as I was adding books into my database, but I didn't rearrange the titles ('Shining, The'
asopposed to 'The Shining') like I should have.

I'm writing a function to use as a trigger to check and, if need be, rearrange the titles as they are added to the
database,but is there an easy way to loop through all of the records currently in the database and run that function on
them?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Re: One time only trigger/function on every row...

От
"Andrew G. Hammond"
Дата: